View Single Post
Old
02-27-2013, 10:00 AM
SprootsMasterFlex
Snooki for President

vCash: 500
With all of this speculation regarding the Wild and Pens making a deal, Minny will probably have to include a lefthanded Dman in a deal involving a winger since they have too many D at the moment who are waiver eligible and in desperate need of a righthanded D who can play the left. This is where Niskanen comes in as an ideal piece for them. The bigger question is who would be coming back with a winger like Seto?

I would also assume that the Wild would like the idea of clearing up a spot up front for Zucker and Coyle (upon Clutterbuck's return).

My proof with a source (Michael Russo):
http://www.startribune.com/sports/wi...1.html?refer=y
Falk returns

Defenseman Justin Falk, who missed the past three games, returned Tuesday. Nate Prosser was scratched for a ninth time because the right-shot defenseman isn't used to playing the left side.

"It's just the situation a couple of us are in [with one extra defenseman]," Falk said. "That's the reality. You accept it and try not to let it affect you and just try to stay sharp and be ready."

Asked if it can affect his play knowing his room for error is so slim, Falk said, "No. That used to be me two years ago where one mistake would drag you down for a week. But I've grown and matured past that."

Yeo said he wants the 6-5 Falk to use his "big body" and be "tough to play against [physically]."

Yeo also broke up the Clayton Stoner-Tom Gilbert pairing because "I can't say they've been completely on top of their game. Some of it is getting [Jared Spurgeon] going, and Stony and Spurg have played some really good hockey together [in past seasons]."

Forward Zenon Konopka was scratched for the third time in four games.