Thread: Post-Game Talk: Rangers vs Jets - The LOL Edition
View Single Post
Old
02-27-2013, 10:33 AM
HockeyBasedNYC

vCash: 500
Last nights game REALLY pissed me off.

First, of all players its ****ing Jokinen who nets two, at MSG. ****ing Jokinen. Guy did jack for us when he was here, and every time I see his face it reminds me of the final shootout fail against Philly that year to miss the playoffs. Then he decides to bury two against the Rangers. **** him and his stupid face. OMG i wanted to jump into the TV and slap him.

Few other bullet points.

Kane owns us (wish Rangers had someone like him, oh wait we have Gaborik - NOT)
I mentioned in one of the other threads that Henrik needs to find his beast mode now with some injuries to the lineup. Wasnt there.
This teams best defenseman is McDonagh, hands down - and it was very noticeable last night.
Bickel - WTF
Mashinter - Why is he getting so much time? I must be missing something here.
If Richards and Gaborik aren't going to be Richards and Gaborik - we'll its safe to say its just going to be another usual Rangers year.
Eminger takes a weak wrist shot to the net and a goal results. Yet the Rangers refuse to shoot or wind up to the rafters when they have a chance to from the point. Shoot the ****ing puck, from all angles below the hash marks. Trying to make perfect plays on the ****** MSG ice is like trying to get Torts to not say "jam" or "going through the process.
I was willing to be patient with the team, but its finished now. PP, Offensive chemistry... so frustrating.

HockeyBasedNYC is offline   Reply With Quote