: Post Game Talk:
Rangers vs Jets - The LOL Edition
View Single Post
02-27-2013, 10:33 AM
Join Date: Aug 2005
Last nights game REALLY pissed me off.
First, of all players its ****ing Jokinen who nets two, at MSG. ****ing Jokinen. Guy did jack for us when he was here, and every time I see his face it reminds me of the final shootout fail against Philly that year to miss the playoffs. Then he decides to bury two against the Rangers. **** him and his stupid face. OMG i wanted to jump into the TV and slap him.
Few other bullet points.
• Kane owns us (wish Rangers had someone like him, oh wait we have Gaborik - NOT)
• I mentioned in one of the other threads that Henrik needs to find his beast mode now with some injuries to the lineup. Wasnt there.
• This teams best defenseman is McDonagh, hands down - and it was very noticeable last night.
• Bickel - WTF
• Mashinter - Why is he getting so much time? I must be missing something here.
• If Richards and Gaborik aren't going to be Richards and Gaborik - we'll its safe to say its just going to be another usual Rangers year.
• Eminger takes a weak wrist shot to the net and a goal results. Yet the Rangers refuse to shoot or wind up to the rafters when they have a chance to from the point. Shoot the ****ing puck, from all angles below the hash marks. Trying to make perfect plays on the ****** MSG ice is like trying to get Torts to not say "jam" or "going through the process.
• I was willing to be patient with the team, but its finished now. PP, Offensive chemistry... so frustrating.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by HockeyBasedNYC