View Single Post
Old
12-20-2003, 02:23 AM
Tra La La

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwisshockeyAcademy
The worst hockey game i ever saw came courtesy of the World Junior Championships. It is not just the NHL that has problems. US college hockey is full of passive styles. Many major junior teams employ them.
As one poster said when obstuction is called, everyone including the useless Don Cherry say that the referees are killing the game.I see some obstruction now but its not that bad. make the nets slightly bigger and go to Bobby Smith's system and the game will improve. having said that i think the NHL is still a fantastic product but they could make it better.

For you " ban the trap" people, do not come here on these boards and say that unless you have come up with a way to do it. Lip service to a problem means absolutely nothing, tell us how to get rid of the trap and maybe we'll listen. have an argument and proposal ready and explain yourself.

Maybe youy should read the Posts you're refering to

It's the trap, the rules have to be changed to put more transition and flow back into the game. they have to render the trap ineffective. eliminate the 2 line pass offside. and reinstitute the offensive offside touch up. and move the goal nets back to where they used to be.