View Single Post
Old
02-27-2013, 10:14 AM
Amazing Kreiderman
Night-shift fan!

vCash: 50
You can try to twist and turn stats any way you like, but fact is we are having several issues:

- Dumping the puck every single time, no creativity allowed, it seems
- Gaborik and Richards don't work well together, Torts insists on playing them on the same line though
- Lundqvist is off his game. It happens, but this, together with our inability to score is costing us dearly
- Talented players are being played together with goons and grinders. How are Miller and Kreider ever going to develop when they play with Asham, Mashinter, Boyle, Bickel or Powe?

Yes, we've had some injuries, but we have lost matches when we were playing full-strength as well. Lame excuse. Ottawa just brings some youngsters and decide to give it a go. What does Torts do? Play Thomas for 1 game, send him back, Ferriero 3 games and down he goes, McIlrath, Jean, Ferriero and Yogan will not bring us the Cup but I doubt they can be any worse than Bickel, Richards, Mashinter or Boyle. Just call up some guys while we have injuries and give them a couple of games to show what they can do, in stead of playing guys out of position or favoring guys who create absolutely nothing. I'm sick and tired of seeing Bickel on the wing, Richards on the PP and every 2nd ES shift. I am sick of Boyle taking a penalty every time we score.