: Salary Cap:
Habs to reach Cap Heaven?
View Single Post
02-27-2013, 10:25 AM
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Originally Posted by
CAPGEEK.COM USER GENERATED ROSTER
My Custom Lineup
Rene Bourque ($3.333m) / Tomas Plekanec ($5.000m) / Corey Perry ($6.500m)
Max Pacioretty ($4.500m) / David Desharnais ($2.500m) / Michael Ryder ($3.500m)
Lars Eller ($1.325m) / Alex Galchenyuk ($3.225m) / Brendan Gallagher ($0.870m)
Travis Moen ($1.850m) / Brandon Prust ($2.500m) / Brian Gionta ($5.000m)
Ryan White ($0.722m) /
Andrei Markov ($5.750m) / Alexei Emelin ($2.000m)
Josh Gorges ($3.900m) / P.K. Subban ($2.875m)
Raphael Diaz ($1.225m) / Jarred Tinordi ($1.083m)
Francis Bouillon ($1.500m) /
Carey Price ($6.500m)
Peter Budaj ($1.150m)
Buyout: Tomas Kaberle ($0.000m)
CAPGEEK.COM TOTALS (follow @capgeek on Twitter)
(these totals are compiled with the bonus cushion)
SALARY CAP: $64,300,000; CAP PAYROLL: $64,322,708; BONUSES: $2,697,500
CAP SPACE (22-man roster): $2,674,792
* Tomas Kaberle bought out.
* Peter Budaj signed as free agent for $1,150,000.
* Ryan White signed as free agent for $721,875.
* Jarred Tinordi recalled.
* Francis Bouillon signed as free agent for $1,500,000.
* Corey Perry created and signed for $6,500,000.
* Michael Ryder signed as free agent for $3,500,000.
* David Desharnais signed as free agent for $2,500,000.
Gionta on your 4th line.... Did he grow a foot and add 70pounds I don't know about?
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Habsfannick