View Single Post
Old
02-27-2013, 10:28 AM
Kriss E
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by le_sean View Post
Sucks for him because he's never complained, but like the OP said, Diaz and him have comparable styles, and Diaz is obviously a much better player. The only reason they would dress him would be because of injuries, or if the PP is struggling bad. Unfortunately for him, Kaberle would still get the nod over him in both cases. And if there are more prolonged injuries, I could see Tinordi or Beaulieu getting a shot first because they are the future.
If Weber is behind Kaberle, Tinordi and Beaulieu, what the heck is the point in keeping him? And if he's so far down the ladder, why do you want to hold on to him? Makes no sense. A guy so far behind won't attract anything, so might as well send him down, even if it means him going through waivers.

I disagree with your opinion of the kid. I think he's ahead of Kaberle, not sure why Kaby would be ahead of him.

And again, someone like Amrstrong, has contributed very little so far. We could easily scratch him and give Weber a chance.

There's no reason to have kept him out so much. It's like we have no interest in him. If that's the case, then do the kid a favor and move him out. If it's not, then make him play a game once in a while..

Kriss E is online now   Reply With Quote