02-27-2013, 11:31 AM
Major4Boarding
Global Moderator
A Jelly Donut!?!

vCash: 500
Some interesting quotes starting to come out

From The Republic (Paul Giblin)

Quote:
Weiers said he asked Tindall to resign a day earlier, citing a need to move in a different, more business-friendly, direction.

“Seriously, I’m going to cry,” Vice Mayor Yvonne Knaack said after the meeting.

Councilman Gary Sherwood said, “What I don’t like are the people who wanted him to be gone hiding behind a veil that said we’re going a different direction.”
http://www.azcentral.com/community/g...signation.html

So where is this all going? Sherwood's comments above translate to there being a reason why he was "asked" to resign. The ongoing strife, as alledged by the BPAC, between he and Skeete? Well, if the approval to go forth with Murray and Associates to execute the search for a new City Manager was given last nite, then it seems Skeete is on the outs too. It seems they are abandoning the "merit system" to promote Skeete from acting to actually being the City Manager. You don't spend $28K in due diligence fees just to seed the field in the guise of Equal Oppportunity afforded.

The key phrase here, and ongoing, is "Business Friendly". What would Tindall have been doing, done, or relied upon to do that would be deemed not "Business Friendly"?

Using CF's phrase of "wattage", I'm begining to wonder if the wattage may increase over these speculations of Beacon Sports Capital being involved, in my opinion. But what's weird is, and knowing the history, even though Beasley and Tindall's marks were all over the last dealings with Beacon, if Beacon is the buffer for any and all tire kickers, why was Tindall asked to leave?

Truly going to be interesting, as this saga seemingly will never end.