View Single Post
Old
02-27-2013, 10:37 AM
usernamesteph

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBKers View Post
To all the Zuccarello haters here - please read The New York Post today. Not making him out to be a savor or anything - but I have consistently been pointing out that the Rangers should bring him in to New York as soon as his KHL team is eliminated (to constant ridicule and despise) to try to add a dimension to the PP. Included this in many a way here on the HFBorads to strengthen the team in an area of great importance where we are worst in the NHL today.
And lo and behold - Glen Sather totally agrees. Where all you know-it-alls now?
Especially thinking about one person...
Bow down ---
I question the hockey knowledge of any person who disagrees with zuccarello being a quality NHL player.

If you can't see it, I don't know what to tell you. I thought similarly when we lost parenteau...but I really think zuccarello is better, while zuccarello is a little injury prone, I truly believe that he will be an all start caliber player if we let him walk to another team...(Malkin loves playing with zuccarello)

There's something wrong with this fan base if they don't think zuccarello should be on this team...
Rangers fans are notorious for loving go hards...but can't seem to see how good zuccarello is...I don't get it...