View Single Post
Old
02-27-2013, 10:38 AM
le_sean

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
If Weber is behind Kaberle, Tinordi and Beaulieu, what the heck is the point in keeping him? And if he's so far down the ladder, why do you want to hold on to him? Makes no sense. A guy so far behind won't attract anything, so might as well send him down, even if it means him going through waivers.

I disagree with your opinion of the kid. I think he's ahead of Kaberle, not sure why Kaby would be ahead of him.

And again, someone like Amrstrong, has contributed very little so far. We could easily scratch him and give Weber a chance.

There's no reason to have kept him out so much. It's like we have no interest in him. If that's the case, then do the kid a favor and move him out. If it's not, then make him play a game once in a while..
It's certainly not MY belief that he's behind Kaberle, I just feel that's how Therrien and the organization look at it.

Weber is also better than Tinordi and Beaulieu as of now, but it's pretty evident he has no future with the team. That's why I predict that if it ever came to it, they'd prefer giving the kids a shot.

le_sean is offline   Reply With Quote