View Single Post
Old
02-27-2013, 10:45 AM
TheHudlinator

vCash: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Sauce View Post
Are you trying to say the Flames are a playoff team? Because nope, they're not.

If what you're saying is true (and I agree, that does describe a playoff team), then you also need to acknowledge that playoff teams go on extended periods of winning, something the Flames have yet to do at all this season. Yes, they blew it against the Wild last night but for the past two weeks all we have seen is one win, one loss, one win, one loss. I wouldn't say that's "learning from them and growing" because quite clearly, they haven't learned anything if we're sitting here two weeks later saying the same damn thing.
I have not said that the Flames are a playoff team but many teams blow leads and learn from it.

Yes playoff teams go on winning streaks and clearly we have not yet but in this month with Kipper playing only 5 periods we are 6-4-3 which is the pace I thought we would go with Kipper. I think there is some optimism to be had here, We know Kipper can steal games and we have been able to keep ourselves in the playoff race since he has gone down. With him coming back in the next week or so we have a chance to get a streak going.

If we don't then we will clearly be sellers.

TheHudlinator is offline   Reply With Quote