View Single Post
Old
02-27-2013, 12:09 PM
m9

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Cunney View Post
That's pretty harsh and fairly ignorant. *The guy has been using medically since he was 13 years old and in the process replaced about a dozen or so much more worrisome pharma drugs. *

What's stupid is the fact that a medical clearance does nothing for this yet guys like Vitor are medically allowed to juice via trt.*

Medical mary Jane is a touchy issue, but uneducated & bias opinions on riddle being an idiot certainly aren't accurate. *I don't know where he goes from here, there isn't much he can do until an exception is made.*
That all may be true, but he had a lucrative job and knew the rules. He has a young family he has to support and he has made a choice to purposely violate the rules, no matter how dumb and hypocritical some of us think the rules are.

I am all for sticking to your values and morals but not at the expense of hurting my family. I think he has young triplets or something, and he's decided that smoking weed is more important than providing for them.

The guy puts on entertaining fights and was coming off a big win. 8-3 in the UFC. Probably was set up nicely going forward, and throws it away.