View Single Post
Old
02-27-2013, 12:27 PM
Fire Shero*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottubber View Post
Glass replacing Asham is an upgrade. Losing Michalek has not hurt one bit. A lot of posters question the return, but Shero did not want to take salary back.

How do you figure about Staal? Shero got a very good return for a player that turned down a 10 year 60 million dollar deal and all but said he wanted to go to Carolina.

Im curious to what your suggestions are of what Shero should have done?
I think Glass is absolutely terrible. Did Staal only want to play for Carolina? If so, the return was decent.

I find it hard to believe that we couldn't get more for Michalek. The excuse was that he was a cap dump to sign Parise. Can't you go over the cap in the offseason? Seems like it was premature to donate Michalek until Parise signed on the dotted line.

I hope i would have seen the writing on the wall that Parise wasn't signing here and made other signings. But again Shero could have signed Semin after missing out on Parise. He failed.

It's just frustrating that we had more than enough cap room to sign Semin but he decided to stand pat and hope Tangradi would work out even though he's awful.