2013 OHL Priority Selection Prospects Part 2
View Single Post
02-27-2013, 01:27 PM
Join Date: Jul 2012
I could see something like this happening
1.Ottawa - D/Sean day - obvious choice
2. Erie - D/ zach werenski - Erie needs a D man.
3. Peterbrough - F/ mitchell stephans. As much as I rather see konecny or strome they may go with the local kid who will report no doubt.
4. Kingston - F/ travis konecny - best forward in the draft. I would take him over strome.
5. Missasauga - D/ matt Spencer - best Ontario Defencemen. Missasauga will take him or strome.
6. Niagara - Dylan strome - defiantly will not drop any further. Would be great if Niagara could get Dylan with ryan likely gone next year.
7. Saginaw - F/ Lawson crouse - big winger with big potential. A solid safe pick at #7.
8. Sudbury - Nikita korostelev - sudbury needs a RW. Korostelev is easily a top 3 offensive talent in the draft.
9. Brampton - F/ Brett McKenzie. Hard working Center. Would be a good fit in brampton.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by scout97