View Single Post
Old
02-27-2013, 12:41 PM
Mrb1p

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carey Price View Post
I would prefer to promote him because he is ready not by need like LeBlanc last year, it actually hurt his development. Had to go back down to AHL after 40+ NHL games.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorinth View Post
We could but since he's still adapting to the jump from OHL to AHL I'm not confident that he could play a regular shift in the NHL without hurting the team right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Gardien View Post
No rush... our D is solid so far. And Tinordi can play a bigger role and more minutes in the minors for now. Once the Bulldogs' season is over, April 21 I think, the Habs will have just 3 games left. Dunno what the injury situation or playoff races might be like, but that could be a good time to audition Tinordi. And then if there is a playoffs, keep him around for the ride. That should help give us an idea if he's going to be ready to step up next season or not. I'd be leaning towards "not"... until he proves decisively otherwise, either with his late season black aces showings, or with a summer of hard work and a great training camp. But I'd be building my roster and default plans without expecting that. Bonus if he forces my hand. But it would be expecting too much to really plan on that.

He's not really going to be a terrifying fighter or anything anyway. Just a component of size, which we need. But not really intimidation.
You guy's read this wrong. I mean if you send one of the scratched D and injuries happen. Not for him being the Heavyweight, lol