Thread: Vs#2 Thread
View Single Post
Old
02-27-2013, 01:04 PM
seventieslord

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BraveCanadian View Post
1. *** No they aren't. Their totals aren't far enough away from the pack to make them outliers.
Now that I have more time…
1.****** I’m not saying players like that are “outliers” in the sense that their point totals are far away from the pack, it’s that they’re in those high spots as a result of a generational talent.
2.****** I know you think you’re being clever “spoofing” me with the 3 stars - let me just add that I can’t control this. My phone is throwing it in somehow in the formatting from an outlook email to an android email to a web page. It's not there when I hit send...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturminator View Post
He doesn't seem to want to understand this point.
Why be such a big bad meanie pants deliberately? It doesn’t help anything. You are obviously smart enough to know that I understand and just don’t agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDevilMadeMe View Post
Why does he have to prove that when you are using a system called Vs2, you should be comparing players to the second best scorer whenever possible?
1.****** I don’t call it “vs. 2”, I tend to call it “the percentage system”, as unaesthetic as that may be.
2.****** Good point. In a season when Kurri finishes #2 in scoring thanks to Gretzky, who is actually the “second best scorer”? I’d almost guarantee you that it was not Kurri. And that’s all I’ve ever been trying to say.

seventieslord is offline   Reply With Quote