View Single Post
Old
02-27-2013, 01:59 PM
I Am Beat You

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Klinkhammer View Post
I agree. No one answers the bell. It's what we brought Labrie in for, but he never did anything. I saw Angelidis in TWO fights against Albany, in ONE game! That was awesome. He's not afraid to stick up for his teammates and show the other team what's what. That's why he's the captain. Bring him up, he won't be afraid. Bring Gudas up, he won't be afraid to throw the body or fight either. We need toughness, this team is too soft. We can't have opposing teams bouncing our players around with no repercussion. That being said, Labrie is going to be back from his conditioning assignment tomorrow. Hopefully if the Rangers play a little rough, we can give it right back.

Crombeen was supposed to patrol and keep guys honest, but I feel his fights have no effect on the team, or just take energy away. Fights I think only energize teams if people are swinging away with reckless abandon or it's totally one-sided. Crombeen has only had one of these fights, and I don't remember who it was against. Both were swinging away.
I don't think it's fair to criticize Labrie since he has played so sparingly. He always sticks up for teammates in Syracuse and I'm sure he'll eventually get the chance to show that he's willing to do the same thing for for us.

If we played with half the toughness and character that Syracuse does, I'd be happy.

I Am Beat You is offline   Reply With Quote