: Salary Cap:
The Free Agents
View Single Post
02-27-2013, 04:00 PM
Join Date: Jan 2011
Originally Posted by
Central PA Hawk Fan
More points (hit the post button too early)
- They'll let Bickell walk, he's exactly the guy you use your system to replace, he's going to start to get expensive, replace him with someone on their ELC.
- Ditto for Stalberg, he won't be back.
- The brass will make sure Leddy is signed, he won't be lost via offer sheet. He's the future.
- I'd imagine they'll try and move Frolik. While I think they like Frolik and his new role on the team, I know they feel they can get better cap value there. Now if they can move him is a different story.
He still has 2 years left right, or just next year
- I agree with most everyone about Bolland. He clearly means a lot to the team and city, and he loves playing for the org. But man, I think Kruger is becoming a cheaper/healthier version. He doesn't have the edge that Bolland has, but the cap savings there could allow us to get a legit #2 center.
Fro has one year remaining after this season. He can be moved.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by HockeySensible