View Single Post
Old
02-27-2013, 04:42 PM
NovaScotia Habsfan31

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carey Price View Post
The attitude thing comes from Team Canada coaches who had him at TWO inbternational tournaments.

I never said he had BAD IQ, just slightly above average while Drouin's is the best in the draft from what many scouts are saying.

What I would want from MacKinnon that he currently doesn't have...or I haven't seen in 15-20 viewings is the ability to see the whole ice at a high level, like Crosby did. He will score goals of his own at the pro level but won't turn a 20 goal scorer into a 30 goal scorer, he profiles more as a #2 center or #1 line winger than elite #1 center.
This isn't the first time you have spewed bull**** about him having an attitude problem during the U18 and U20 tournaments. Canada won gold in spite of how bad a job Todd Gill did at the U18s. And Spott was so bad with his sweetheart Murphy on the ice all the time at the U20s- Spott was such a ****ty coach even he wouldn't have won with the 2005 team.

The only was Nate is a #2 center at the NHL level will be if he is playing behind a generational talent ie Crosby.

And as for not making players better- give your head a shake . He raised the play of whover he has played with in his 2 seasons with the Mooseheads- your just a Moncton chump who has a hate on for the kid.