View Single Post
Old
02-27-2013, 05:15 PM
NSHPreds1835
Glads/Preds

vCash: 530
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckschmuck View Post
Been reading some of the reactionary posts on TSN and other website saying that because we aren't with any other Canadian teams, fans in the city will revolt and lose interest in the team, turing into another Phoenix and out the door. Uh-huh, sure. That is going to happen It's laughable how some people's minds work. I too think this will immensly benefit us and make our geographical rivalries more meaningful, ie Minnesota and Chicago.

However, I could care less about Nashville. Many of their fans here spewed lots of hatred towards our fanbase when the relocation from Atlanta happened, and they still hold a grudge against us. I can't even have a decent conversation with many of them because of the tainted glasses they have on, rendering many of them obnoxious and annoying in that sense. So out of all the team we will be with, Nashville will be on my "don't give a **** about" list.
Maybe because many of the same people who danced on the Thrashers grave were also part of the group who trolled Nashville when it was thought that they might move?

NSHPreds1835 is offline   Reply With Quote