View Single Post
Old
02-27-2013, 06:16 PM
FlaPnthrsPunk
Our Time Will Come

vCash: 500
I don't know enough about the lesser-known prospects to really make an assessment on to re-sign them or not.

Obviously, Markstrom should be the main focus of re-signing and I'd think they'd have to lock him up long-term with the possibility of being the starter here next season.

Mueller I'd definitely give maybe a two-year deal, If he can stay healthy, he could be a very important player to build with.

I want Weiss back if he can regain his old composure, but not for more than 4.5-5 million per season.

I'm on the fence with Theodore. He's had his good games and bad this season. I guess it depends on how ready Markstrom is after this season. Maybe give a one-year deal?

I'd give Smithson another shot. He's a great faceoff man and plays with a good amount of effort. Maybe a 2-3 year deal?

I really like how Robak played this time up with the big club. I expect him to eventually become a regular, so I'd want him re-signed for sure for a few seasons.

I like Matthias and Skille as they're both good 3rd & 4th liners and play hard in almost every game, but are expendable. I'd give them the possibility of given a 2-year deal or so.

Strachan I want re-signed and I think he'll get better as time goes on. Maybe for a 1-2 year deal.

I think Kovalev will retire after this season.

I think Caruso could eventually be a regular NHL defenseman somewhere, but I'm not sure if he'd crack the lineup here for long.

FlaPnthrsPunk is offline   Reply With Quote