Thread: Proposal: Mtl-phi
View Single Post
Old
02-27-2013, 06:20 PM
Hugo Sham

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Shafer View Post
Diaz has nowhere near the value of Simmonds.

And yeah, Laughton isn't Eller yet. That's why I included Grossmann, who is for all intents and purposes, a defensive version of Eller.

You're the one who keeps getting angry at my counter-offers. I'm purposely making them as ridiculous as your offers to demonstrate how unreasonable you're being and how far off you are.
you've made many, many homer offers including your ridiculous assessment of Halak. surprised you're not in the giroux / pietrangelo thread yet.

What you fail to remember is context. Maybe simmonds is worth more than Diaz but you're terrible, and i mean terrible D makes an asset like diaz - especially paired with someone like Coburn very important. he instantly improves your PP and ability to get the puck out of your own zone. That's why a GM does t. I know what simmonds brings - but you have a little of that with McGinn, rinaldo etc...You don't have a diaz

If you've bothered to watch Eller, you'd see how good he can be and why Bergevin gets lots of calls for him. Eller and diaz is fair for Simmonds. Habs can throw in a 2nd but the value is not far off.

Hugo Sham is offline   Reply With Quote