View Single Post
02-27-2013, 06:31 PM
vCash: 500
[QUOTE=JackSlater;60602721]I read those things about Kane, but I also read that he's perfectly fine. I don't see him as being any more concerning than Seguin, who has his own supposed issues. Kane's KHL play was quite bad, but I actually liked him at the WC last year and he brings a nice package of size, speed and is a natural winger. I hope that he is at least invited to the summer camp.[QUOTE]

Yes, a summer camp invite is probably in order, but my radar goes off when I see pictures of the guy throwing wads of cash around in Las Vegas, and hear the TSN announcers (who generally tend to shine a pretty favourable light on Canadian NHL teams/players) allude to problems in the Winnipeg dressing room. I guess personally I would tend to gravitate more towards guys like Hall, Benn, Seguin or Duchene that offer similar skillsets in one form or another but don't come with any (perceived) baggage.

That said, Mike Richards made the 2010 team despite pictures floating around the internet of him and Carter wasted in Philly nightclubs, and speculation of issues existing between him and Pronger. All stuff for people with more knowledge than you and I to evaluate, I guess.