View Single Post
Old
02-27-2013, 07:55 PM
Duchene2MacKinnon
Personality

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shermanator View Post
Yeah dude. Get home safe. Hope you aren't driving.

I have legit like 2 to 3 hours of snow shovelling to do tonight.
Thanks, I just got home from a nightmare. So, today of all days I woke up with the intention of skipping my last class and play football. Big mistake as I'm waiting for the bus to go to the field, it arrives 30 mins late. I finally get on and after driving for say 10 mins 2 buses ahead of us get stuck and the bus driver says were going to be here awhile if anyone wants to get off, I get fed up of waiting and start walking as luck would have it another bus comes driving by(don't even know where this one goes) but decide to take it to get out of the friggen snow. Another 10 mins of driving and the bus gets stuck we all get out and push it successfully , 2 mins of driving after that it gets stuck and this time stay stuck.

So, I'm in the middle of no where, just trying to get home. I start walking and contemplate hitchhiking(no joke) but lucky a bus past by and took me to a station, where I finally got on the bus to take me home. It's times like these I wish I had a car.

There's about 30 minutes of snow shoveling, I have to do as well.

How was your day Shermy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by S E P H View Post

Sure all those guys sound good, except Portuguese Ronaldo. I want no part of that six pack tool d-bag.

Oh and this is for D2M!!!!!
Were not allowed to talk about the ronaldo or cesc for that matter. I'm thinking of changing my username, I think it's bringing me bad luck. 2-0 loss vs milan and 3-1 loss to madrid. Anyone have any suggestions?