Thread: Marian Gaborik
View Single Post
Old
02-27-2013, 08:26 PM
  #193
Killem Dafoe
Moderator
modus operandi
 
Killem Dafoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Land of Bad Drivers
Country: United States
Posts: 15,619
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan the caddy View Post
Gaborik is on pace for 33 goals(prorated 82 game season). He's also coming off of surgery and the team around him has played like crap. He is not worth complaining about at this point.
He's only had 2 in the last month though. I love the guy, trust me, I was excited when we signed him, but he needs to be more consistent. That's my main issue with him. Scoring 3-4 goals in one game and then disappearing for a month isn't exactly what i want to get from a top notch goal scorer. If he can be more consistent than he's well worth the money and definitely not eligible for "hate threads" or trade talks. But I just don't see that happening, I think he's going to continue being a ghost for 85 percent of the season and then showing up and playing like a boss the other 15%. Just too frustrating, but this is only my opinion.

Killem Dafoe is online now