Old
02-27-2013, 09:37 PM
TheLegend
43rd TankBuster Wing

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by aqib View Post
Got to love Joyce!

1) there is no sense of urgency. Yeah its been dragging for almost 4 years this mayor has been in charge for 5 weeks. Why would he jump through hoops.
Who says he isn't?? Other than the fact he likes to take advantage of free access to the city owned suites at jobing.com and Camelback Ranch what else does anyone really know?

Quote:
2) she said that the mayor speaks with a forked tongue, "he says he wants the Coyotes here but he doesn't want to hurt the taxpayers and you can't have it both ways" so you admit keeping the Coyotes hurts the tax payers.
She's looking at the bigger picture. I put forward a few weeks ago the concept that Ellman used the NHL franchise as a loss leader to a much bigger project Westgate. Ellman was going to sell off the entire project this coming year had he been able to build it out on schedule.

The Coyotes were part of a bigger thing. Not meant to stand on their own. That's why you saw Glendale fighting so hard to keep the team there. Most here can't seem to see past that.

Quote:
3) She talks about her hit count on her page. I wonder if she looked at the IP addresses. I'm sure a lot of her hits are from Canada.
Oh boy....... could I have fun with that one.....