Old
02-27-2013, 08:47 PM
Beef Invictus
Global Moderator
Beefitor

vCash: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsWoof View Post
On TSN's ticker it said something to the effect of Briere being the subject of trade rumours and that he has no intention of waiving his NMC.
His news feed on Fantrax Fantasy Stuff says the same thing. Specifically, it says this:

"Trade rumors have been surrounding Daniel Briere of late, but he made it clear on Tuesday that he doesn't want to leave Philadelphia. "I don't want to comment on anything at this point," he said. "Trades are not my department. I've been a Flyer for a long time. My heart belongs in Philadelphia with the Flyers. I can't see myself playing anywhere else." Briere has a full no-movement clause, so he would have to consent to any move anyway. St. Louis and Boston are rumored to be interested in his services, but it isn't clear if the Flyers are looking or willing to deal him in the first place. Briere had his five-game point streak ended Monday night, but he has 11 points in 17 games this campaign."

Take that with like 50 grains of salt though. No author listed, no sources, etc.