Trip To Denver
View Single Post
02-27-2013, 08:54 PM
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Denver CO
Originally Posted by
So I am making a trip to Denver April 19th to 21st to see a couple Avs games. Tried using the search function but couldnt come across the info I needed. Ill be staying near the Pepsi center. So questions for you guys/gals:
1) What are some things I should do in Denver in my free time? Must see spots? Restaurants?
2) Any place where there is a chance to meet the players? Autographs?
3) Open practices or anything?
I may have missed stuff, so basically anything you can think of that may be of value to someone coming to Denver for the first time. Thanks in advance.
1) Kind of tough to give you advice until you tell us what kind of things you like. Beer drinker? Nature guy (will cost more to get out of town)? Types of food you like? Gotta give us a better idea of who you are.
2) If you stand at the the entrance to the valet parking lot for about 30-60 mins after the game, players will start driving by. Some stop. Some don't.
3) Not sure but doubt it. Someone else will have to take this one.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Bonzai12