Old
02-27-2013, 09:16 PM
RockLobster
Beatles Guru

vCash: 905
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Apes View Post
Thanks for the replys guys.

To give a bit more information, basically looking for a good place to have a beer, or good local restaurants (types of food do not matter, open to anything). Not so much the mainstream places. And just any places in general that are "must see" or places you must go when in Denver.

Ill definitely be checking out the Altitude Athletics, thanks RockLobster.
If you got the money and can stand Baseball, I'd HIGHLY recommend seeing a Rockies game. Coors Field is absolutely beautiful and a great park to see a game.

For bars, man there was a nice one I went to in the DU District, where I actually got Stastny's auto (right after the last game of his 1st season w/ Avs) because apparently he would frequent that place a lot when he was at DU (don't ask how I ended up getting the Auto though )

I'll try and find the name of it, but that night was so hazy that I don't remember it! lol

If you have time to break off to Colorado Springs (about 45min-1hr south of Denver) then you've GOT to see "Garden of the Gods" it's real nice as well.

Thought I'd been in love before, but in my heart I wanted more. Seems like all I really was doing was waiting for you - John Lennon/The Beatles
RockLobster is online now   Reply With Quote