View Single Post
Old
02-27-2013, 09:55 PM
Kimota
Nation of Poutine

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doors View Post
Gallagher is Gionta 2.0. However you don't mess with a winning team which is why the Cole trade is so weird. Bergevin must think he will really decline. I disagree and think it's a dumb move because come trade deadline day I guarantee eveyone will be saying how they need a big winger with size who can skate.

That being said I like Ryder and as long as the team wins, whatever. Just think Cole deserved to be apart of it, not tossed aside after a half dozen bad games so far where things weren't going his way.

Weird move all around
Even if Cole would have stayed on the third line, it gave us incredible depth. And there was the physicality. Once his game would hit his stride, then it makes the teams even better. Three dangerous line. And just as far as his personality, Cole just had this gungho style that fits better with two young hungry guys like Eller and Gallchenyuk compared to Ryder who seems to be floating and doing outside plays. I'd rather have Cole as an example to these kids, a guy that works hard and crash the net than Ryder.

Kimota is offline   Reply With Quote