View Single Post
Old
02-28-2013, 01:28 AM
FrolikFan67

vCash: 500
i personally dont see campbell going anywhere, he's our best D and runs everything back there, he's probably the biggest part of the success we had last season imo, having a guy like him back there made a hugeeee difference. and i know hes really expensive but losing him would hurt a lot, and no way he gets bought out (i saw that floating around on this site). same thing goes with fleischmann, he was our best forward last season, leads the team in points this season, hasnt been playing bad. actually, at first he was the only one doing anything. weiss started off horrendous, then missed some games due to injury, and since hes been back hes continued to not do anything, versteeg hasnt been effective yet in the games hes been in and now is injured (but close to returning). people wanna sign weiss for over 5per and flash is only making 4.5 for what he brings and we need to unload that? no way he gets traded unless we got some insane return obviously, but i dont know why i keep hearing like oh, hes so gonna get traded, makes no sense to me.

FrolikFan67 is offline   Reply With Quote