View Single Post
Old
02-28-2013, 02:27 AM
pavelich

vCash: 500
The idea that Tortorella is some sort of genius for diverting attention or pressure away from the players is insane.

Media attention? Pressure? Are you kidding me? These guys have it easy compared to places like Montreal or Toronto, never mind the other NY teams. Tortorella isn't drawing attention away from the team, he's just a total dick.

The Yanks, Mets, Giants or Jets would never get away with the crap the Rangers pull. The moronic press conferences, the BS re. injuries etc. In a real league the Nash situation would be a scandal.

When Torts starts with his "it's none of your business" crap when someone asks about injuries I want to scream. The press are the conduit to the fans ie. the paying customers. He's saying it's none of our business.

I've got 40+ years invested in this team. And in my case, unlike his, the $ just go out not in.

The problems with style of play and use of players has been talked about earlier in the thread. I think the modern day NHL has passed this guy by; it's time for a change.

/rant