View Single Post
Old
02-28-2013, 05:07 AM
Heinz84

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Heinz84
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beichi10 View Post
Since I don't get to see too much of the german CHL-players here in Germany, who do you guys think can really make it to the NHL?
Well, Grubauer has been great in the AHL so far and he now got his first NHL minutes under his belt. There is however a tough competition for goalies in Washington. He has to establish himself in the AHL and collect lots of ice time there before he gets a proper shot at the NHL. But I think he certainly has the potential.

Abeltshauser is dong really well in juniors, but we will have to wait and see how he cope with the transition from junior to pros once he plays in the AHL.

Rieder surely has the talent to make in the NHL, but the Oilers Roster is stuffed with great young players. Im quite confident though that he wont have much trouble to adapt to the AHL. He should also be a steady goal scorer there.

A while ago I thought that Kuehnhackl will definitely play in the NHL one day. But injuries have cost him the past couple of years. He needs to stay healthy and have a breakout season in the AHL next year to remain on the Penguins Radar.

Draisaitl is obviously a long way from playing in the NHL, but once he is eligable for the Draft, he can potentially be picked in the 1st or 2nd round. So if he stays healthy and keeps developing at the pace he does at the moment, he as great chances to make it to the NHL.

Niederbergers numbers do also look great, so we should keep an eye on him.

Heinz84 is offline   Reply With Quote