View Single Post
Old
02-28-2013, 05:02 AM
Rangerette

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by webnogg View Post
Didn't realize Gibson was hurt; anything serious? I don't really follow the CHL as much as I should, except for teams that have Capitals draft picks that I'm hoping turn into players for us (read: Tom Wilson of Plymouth).

Perhaps more relevant to this thread...any problems reserving your tickets today?
Gibson has been out since January with a hip/groin injury. Bad for goalies, so they are taking their time with him. Probably because the Ducks are insisting. Wouldn't surprise me if they put him on the shelf for the rest of the season, but would be disappointing.

We'll be Virginia in May and plan on a visit to Washington while we're there. Maybe we'll see if the Caps are in town and catch a game!

And yes - the ticket ordering went totally smoothly thanks to the good advice here. Having the account set up on Ticnet was the key. The woman on the phone said how easy that made it. And then she even emailed all the banking info to us (which we already had thanks to you). Put the wire transfer through yesterday - hoping they get it by Friday so we get our tickets!!!