Thread: Prospect Info: Jonas Brodin (Part III)
View Single Post
Old
02-28-2013, 11:23 AM
DeuceMN
Really?

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by J StClair28 View Post
Don't take ESPN's rankings to heart. They don't know hockey. The reason Schultz is that high is because of the points he puts up. Funny thing is Schultz ONLY puts up points on the powerplay. Brodin might close the gap if he ever gets PP time.
That's just it! It's stupid... Dude has what, 10 points? And gets all the prime time possible? And he really is nothing noteworthy on d, or with his hockey sense in general. I mean he's fine, especially for a rookie, but from all the pr I really do expect more. He's also a -6.

Brodin is a 0, with 6 points, and he gets zero top pp time. He is of course great in many areas, but gets zero recognition for any of this. It was just a silly, biased review...

I don't normally care about recognition from any other sources, I really don't, but reading all that high praise for Schultz, after watching many games of his by now, then comparing him to Brodin and what he's done, I was just like WTF. Anyone with ****ing eyes should be able to see the difference, not that I would ever expect Brodin to be rated at a 4 or anything; just not Schultz that much higher.

DeuceMN is offline   Reply With Quote