View Single Post
Old
02-28-2013, 11:44 AM
Federko

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimLaheyprobert View Post
This is the stupidest comment Ive seen in a while. The reason why you see kadri throwing big hits and playing his game is because orr is on the ice with him. The only reason kadri had the balls to drop the gloves and throw a punch at hedman was because he was in a scrum and orr was in the middle of that scrum so if anything were to really happen the guy who touches kadri is so longer breathing cuz of orr. I hate when people take out there frustration on the fighters on the leafs. I swear it was Mclaren who got out first goal and brown who got the assist and i swear it was Orr who created space in front for kadri to make a nice pass to macarthur to score, and i swear it was kessel and JVR who went minus 4. If you want anyone to blame, blame the guys who get paid the big bucks to put the puck in the net and go minus 4 and are absent the whole night.
This. Maybe it's taking some time for our fanbase that is still stuck on the paul maurice circa 2006 style of hockey with big mats leading the way....to adjust to the present/modern day.