View Single Post
Old
02-28-2013, 12:21 PM
aresknights

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeylegend11 View Post
If Boughner really wanted to dress muscle tomorrow he would have dressed Clark and Bowen,and suspended both starting the road trip at Erie and NFalls,obviously things more important then a meaningless game against the Knights
If Im Bilcke no way do I waste my time with LeDouche,nothing to prove 1-1 in fights
with him,protecting my hand,Bilcke will just be out to crunch bodies,maybe chirp like
Domi does,dont answer the bell like Domi does,just slash like Domi does,no need to fight
If Im Leroux I ask Bilcke to go because Bilcke jumps him at Bougs request after a clean hit in London, if Bilcke wants to walk away so be it. His choice.

As far as dressing Leroux in the 5-2 loss you mentioned, I doubt a 4th line rook would have made up the 3 G difference. So the "howd that work out for ya" is really insignificant

Quote:
Anybody who critics Boughner for dressing tough guys is hypocritical when their coach does the same thing
Boug does it more frequently than London. Flemmington rarely dressed last year. That team was void of "tough guys"
Sometimes your own team actions dictate others roster choices and course of action.