View Single Post
Old
02-28-2013, 12:54 PM
DockEllisExperience

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryNJ View Post
A couple quick questions. I was looking at Fatheads website they mention they have a good selection of bottle beers to go upstairs. Do they carry many imported beers? German, Belgium ect. to go?

I'm coming in tomorrow evening with my son for a tour of Pitt on Friday. Would Fatheads still be cool to watch the game? I want him to watch it with a good size crowd of Pens fans. We're staying in Oakland but it's no problem going to different part of town. He'll be my DD!

Thanks
Fat Heads isn't the best place to watch a game, I'd go to Smokin' Joe's on 20th and Carson. They have more TV's, more imported bottled beer and more taps, although I'd eat at Fat Heads or somewhere else first. SJ's doesn't have the best food...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Spinoza View Post
I'm fairly sure Fathead's might card people in the evenings in order to get inside. Others might know better--I've only been there once when it wasn't daylight (lunch), and was carded.
That's only the weekends for the most part, they'll still let minors in to eat with parents as far as I know however.

DockEllisExperience is offline   Reply With Quote