View Single Post
Old
02-28-2013, 01:10 PM
Big McLargehuge
Buff Drinklots

vCash: 422
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Poppa Puck View Post
I bought a PS3 a few years back just for The Show because 2k became so awful that I couldn't play it anymore and I wanted a baseball game.

2K wasn't even supposed to come out this year then shocked some people by announcing it last month.

It was really good on Dreamcast and PS2 when it was called World Series Baseball 2K then around 2K4 or 5 it got bad. 2K6/7/8 for XBox were ok but since 2K9 they've just gotten worse every year.

When the new systems come out I might get PS4 over XBox 720(?) for The Show unless EA (MVP) starts making baseball games again.
Same...though it took me longer. At least 75% of the reason I bought a PS3 last year was because I missed playing a good baseball game.

“The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile, but that it is indifferent. If we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death, our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light.” - Stanley Kubrick
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/054.gif
Big McLargehuge is offline   Reply With Quote