Thread: Confirmed Trade with Link: [CGY/NAS] Brian McGrattan for Joe Piskula
View Single Post
Old
02-28-2013, 01:14 PM
flameaholic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamesFanatic12 View Post
Sven isn't ready for a top 6 role, so I would rather see him playin the AHL, logging big minutes and developing. Getting so little playing time and not getting a chance to learn from his mistakes will stunt his growth.

Also. I really don't get this move. WE already have guys like Begin, this is the last thing we need. I'd much rather have Blair Jones up. Sure, he doesn't score, but he is one of our best on the faceoffs, and he tries his damndest, and has good positioning out there. Jones is much more useful than McGratton imo. Brian is a just a goon who will play a few minutes a game occasionally. We already have Begin and Jackman for gods sake.

I'm a semi supporter of Feaster, but I really don't like this. The only way I may like it is if we waive the useless Comeau out of this. Why a plug like Comeau stays while Jones is in the minors baffles me to no end
Begin and Jackman barely fight anymore. MacDonald got run over in back-to-back games, Matt Stajan got elbowed in the face and nobody did a damn thing about it. This team has no backbone.

At least teams will think twice now with McGrattan in the lineup. If anything, he will act as a deterrent.

flameaholic is offline   Reply With Quote