View Single Post
Old
02-28-2013, 02:15 PM
nelli27
Danny Gallivan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeylegend11 View Post
Not sure why u guys keep mentioning Clark along with Bilcke and Bowen,Clark last yr had a total of 13 goals in 56 games including playoffs ,is that a player with no hockey skills,this year are aware he has more goals then 10 Knight players,including forwards and dmen,is that a guy with no skills
As for Bilcke and Bowen its interesting u mentioned they have have played double LeRoux,yet he has more fights pro rated then both in half the games
Earlier in the season Bowen rarely played,when the injuries hit he has been in,especially when Bilcke missed 21 games,the tam has been playing short rostered for the last 20 games,so Bowen plays
I can assure u if the Spits were healthy Bowen is the 21 or 22nd guy,Clark has a reg most of season,though again had the team been healthy he might have up on the 4th line,as he has not produced goal wise like last yr
At the end of the day if London wants to dress a unii dimensional player over a skill guy against a team missing 2 of its 3 toughest players go for it,hope he sees a lot
ice,I like that match up
A player like LeRoux is so insignificant to this Knights' team. London is not a team that aims to intimidate with their fists, but rather, on the scoreboard. On most nights, my preference is that LeRoux is a healthy scratch. Against Windsor, I would still dress him as insurance in case things get out of hand (despite Windsor's true tough guys out of the lineup). I watched the Windsor game in Sudbury, and was at the game in London when the Knights blew out the Spits so I know what would happen if the Knights had a 3 or 4 goal lead late in the 3rd period.

Ebert will be playing tonight, and he laid a beatdown on Liberati who had no interest in fighting him--he's a young player who has never fought (at least not to my recollection), and who has no inclination to drop his gloves. That is the reason and the only reason you dress LeRoux...you don't want him to go looking for fights; in fact, I would not even give him a regular shift on the fourth line! I think Jammes is expected to return to the lineup tonight.