View Single Post
Old
02-28-2013, 02:26 PM
CornKicker
Still burning Lowood

vCash: 694
Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
Of any Oiler if you bring a kid, girlfriend, wife, whatever, to a game Taylor Halls game is as close to it gets as a guarantee. You tell the budding fan to watch number 4. Just watch him, he'll make things happen, he'll push the play, he'll be evident a lot.

Home or on the road he's that one player we have who always brings it. This used to be a more common element in hockey. Hall is a throwback. In a very good way.

With this degree of professional approach and day to day focus I can't imagine what his peak is.
i feel the same way and i think once this team gets to teh playoffs we will see a different kind of compete from him. anyone who thinks he wasnt the reason his team won back to back memorial cups is wrong. he isnt just the engine he is the gas that fuels it to. and that is why he will be the next captain. I dont care how eberle talks to the media, Hall is a born leader, and a leader by example. how can you not give a balls out effort when your captain and leader does it night in and night out.

love hall