View Single Post
Old
02-28-2013, 02:29 PM
hockeylegend11

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelli27 View Post
A player like LeRoux is so insignificant to this Knights' team. London is not a team that aims to intimidate with their fists, but rather, on the scoreboard. On most nights, my preference is that LeRoux is a healthy scratch. Against Windsor, I would still dress him as insurance in case things get out of hand (despite Windsor's true tough guys out of the lineup). I watched the Windsor game in Sudbury, and was at the game in London when the Knights blew out the Spits so I know what would happen if the Knights had a 3 or 4 goal lead late in the 3rd period.

Ebert will be playing tonight, and he laid a beatdown on Liberati who had no interest in fighting him--he's a young player who has never fought (at least not to my recollection), and who has no inclination to drop his gloves. That is the reason and the only reason you dress LeRoux...you don't want him to go looking for fights; in fact, I would not even give him a regular shift on the fourth line! I think Jammes is expected to return to the lineup tonight.
Actually Nelli it was Studnicka who is the same age who fought Liberati,and last yr
at 16 he had to fight Welycha who is a year older
As for the Sudbury game the Wolves were just as guilty,Thibideau started with Bowen,Silk whacked Clark 1st,and it was Sanvido"s 1st ohl fight,Verbeek was facewashed by a older guy by 2 years Genovese the same guy who knocked out Mcguiire recently,and Verbeek would have nothing of and choked the guy
Other teams have not been innocent,especially those at home,they have last change
they can dictate how things may turn out