View Single Post
Old
02-28-2013, 04:02 PM
End of Line
Human After All

vCash: 500
Quote:
I can understand the UFC’s position. I am also a huge MMA fan and I like to watch exciting fights. But my nature is to be a grappler. I was exciting in Japan, only because that was the one way to get a chance to fight in the bigger organizations. I have no intentions of changing my style for the UFC. Winning and surviving is the most important thing. Even if they cut me, there are plenty of places that will appreciate my style and my grappling. The UFC is good but I am happy to just be a Mixed Martial Artist.
Quote:
That is the conclusion I came to. Whether I get cut or leave on my own will, if they want exciting I will let an “exciting” Korean fighter take my place. I will go to an organization that will appreciate my style. The sad part is the direction that the UFC is going in now. The focus has shifted from “who is the strongest” to “who will garner the most ticket sales”. That is sad for all the MMA grapplers.
DHK speaking the truth.

http://cormma.com/dong-hyun-kim-will...e-for-the-ufc/

"I don't know what the stronger emotion would be, the joy of winning or the pain of losing"-Sidney Crosby.