View Single Post
Old
02-28-2013, 05:43 PM
DontStepanMe

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingnBluesOnBroadway View Post
Based on what?
Just feel he doesn't have all that high a hockey IQ, and he isn't really showing a willingness to go into the dirty areas yet or use his size.

Miller is a much safer bet to become a steady reliable, if unspectacular, NHLer. I think Kreider is a much more boom or bust type of player, where either he is going to have a good/great year or a poor year, and not all that consistent. I just don't see him becoming a 3rd line type player. Where as Miller will become at least a 3rd line player.

Fasth i think is in the same boat as Miller.

I guess bust might have been too strong a word as he has plenty of time to right the ship. He just has to get more willing to play in the dirty areas and be more cognizant of what's going on around him. Because he has the size and athletic ability to become a good power forward. The only thing that can hold him back is his own head, which to me can be more problematic than physical attributes.

That is why I think Miller and Fasth are safer bets to have better careers.

Potential wise Kreider hands down though. I'm just unsure if he will ever put it all together. Sort of like Dubinsky who had size, speed, could handle the puck very well, but I don't think he ever got his head right, yet.