View Single Post
Old
02-28-2013, 04:59 PM
E = CH²

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernHab View Post
I find it somewhat disturbing when I am in agreement with you.

Living far away from Montreal and subscribing to Center Ice to watch the Habs games, I am forced to watch every game with the opponents feed (English). So I get to listen to Jack Edwards and other teams homers.

So far this season, the common denominator from the OPPONENTS viewpoint is that they love it when Subban has the puck. The reason is that he holds on to it too long and it allows the defense to adjust.

Think back to when our PP was on fire at the start of the season. Fast, crisp passes and most teams were left to simply watching the puck go in the net. No time for adjustments on D.

With all of that said, I want Subban to retire from hockey as a lifelong Montreal Canadiens player. There are some parts to his game that he has to improve. And please notice that I did not say anything regarding his style or attitude or any of the other stuff. He needs to adjust better to Therrien's system of puck movement. And I know he will.

omg. I don't even know what to say. Are you really basing your opinion on what Jack Edwards would think ? You admit that they're homers... so why do their opinions hold any weight ? Because you can't find anyone intelligent to back your point ?

It comforts me not to have the same opinion that you have.