View Single Post
Old
02-28-2013, 07:04 PM
disturbedraven
Lets rock

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsterix View Post
It's entertaining to read posts from people who have no idea what they're talking about and who can't even recognize, even if it's right in front of them, that a big part of the "change of culture" in this year's Habs has to do with the added toughness but yet, folks who will use gross exaggeration in a lame attempt to prove their point. But hey, keep entertaining us, folks!
Don't get me wrong, I would love a fighter on this team. That being said, I am very picky. I want a Fighter who can do more than just fight. Chris Neil is a guy who would be an ideal type of player, he can do more than just fight. Someone who can play more than 3-5 mins a game just to get a point across and that's it. Why settle for crap goons that can't do anything except punch when you can at least make an effort to try and get one who can do a bit more than stand there and punch others/intimidate? Why settle? we are the Habs, not Columbus. If holding out for a better player means passing up on useless goons like mcgrattan and kassian then I am all for it. No reason to not have standards my friend.