View Single Post
Old
02-28-2013, 07:11 PM
SouthernHab

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by groovejuice View Post
I can only explain my own position, which is what I will endeavor to do.
My problem with your post was your assertion that the 2 opinions were not mutually exclusive.

I, like you, am fans of Subban and Emelin. They both bring skill and physicality to their position. I would like to see both with more time on the PP.

I see Subban as the player with more athleticism, creativity and potential. My personal opinion is that the coaches have gone too far in limiting his inherent way of approaching the game. I understand the need too get him to play more according to team strategy and less free-lancing. But his leash is too short IMO and this is causing him to hesitate before making a play rather than responding instinctively.

Fortunately the team is playing so well, this hamstringing is not causing broad issues. But I miss the R. Bourque type rushes and hope we will see them again before too long.
No offense but you did not answer my request.

I replied to a poster who was hoping that the recent turning on Emelin was not because of his ancestry.

I offered up my "opinion" that some people are unhappy that Subban is still on the bottom 6 D. Again, only my "opinion".

My opinion may be off base. However, I have seen the same thing happen to Desharnais on this board. DD plays his game and the Eller fans rip on DD. .

So I simply asked for your opinion regarding why Emelin is losing favor with some here. With all due respect, if you are unwilling to offer your opinion, why blast mine?

SouthernHab is offline   Reply With Quote