View Single Post
Old
02-28-2013, 07:13 PM
Madam Kadri
Fight, Troll, Score

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyfan2k11 View Post
He has helped the team win games...wtf are you talking about? Those same plays you hate are the same plays that have helped us in the past.

What 3 on 2 are you talking about? You sound scorned, let it go. Players young and old make mistakes but it seems as though Subban is not allowed to.

About the playoffs....he was a big reason why we had success 3 years ago...and if it were not for his style of play that you hate so much, we woulsn't have gotten to OT in game 7 against the Bruins.
I meant the sequence that lead to Ryder's OT game-winner against us.

Yeah, you're allowed to make mistakes. That doesn't mean you sit back and not help them LEARN from them. It's when the person learns from the mistake that he improves his game. If Subban keeps on making silly plays that causes him to lose the puck, which he was doing a couple games ago, that is not helping him or the team.

The guy is very good yes, but that doesn't mean he's reached his ceiling yet. He could be even better, and that's what I and others want. Meanwhile, you're defense is like a parent spoiling his child. Every transgression allowed, not a single piece of criticism, even constructive criticism, can be levied on the boy. He's "perfect" in your world.

I'm not one of those guys who likes to harp on one thing, don't group me with others. I think P.K Subban is very good, but he's has room to improve his game so it could very well match that of a Lidstrom.