View Single Post
Old
02-28-2013, 09:06 PM
Malkin4Top6Wingerz
Can you like, shutup

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderratedBrooks44 View Post
I respect your opinion, but I'll still stay nervous only because we haven't looked that much different since that Flyers series you mention. Our roster is worse on paper as I pointed out somewhere else. Also, I'll throw the Flyers in with Boston on your list up there. It's a mistake not to. They're pretty much fully operational now. They're not a joke because they had a bad start. I would NOT want to play them in a series with this lineup. Don't forget about Montreal either. Thank god the Isles and probably Toronto won't make the playoffs or I'd put them on that list to. Seriously.
The team just looked flat out horrible tonight, probably the worst I've seen in the last year or so. Even in the Flyers series we were generating chances left and right. I just don't think there are a lot of parallels to draw here, even if there are some of the same symptoms present.

If we're playing this poorly this season according to people and still are one of the top teams in the league, it stands to reason that the team can improve and be a force, especially with some deadline acquistions to fill some holes. A little patience goes a long way.

Malkin4Top6Wingerz is offline   Reply With Quote