View Single Post
Old
02-28-2013, 09:28 PM
KIRK

vCash: 500
[QUOTE=Hophog;60702525]
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderratedBrooks44 View Post
+ Fleury. One or two snafus playing the puck but honestly, he was solid in net the entire game.

- - - Glass. Scratch him, I am friggin done with him. He takes penalties frequently, the PK he's a part of isn't good, and he has zero offensive talent. How does this not translate to a scratch? Oh, sorry I forgot who the coach was.

This is the part that I don't get. DB sits gys lefft and right for no apparent reason and Glass, who brings virtually nothing, flies under the radar and gets to play night in and night out. At least Boychuk brings speed, hard work and seems to have the potential to pot a few goals. I'm not seeing what Glass has added to this team. I know he's here for some toughness and we need that but I don't think he's the answer. If he's not going to add toughness and energy why not play a guy like Boychuk in his spot. It seems like a coach would use these younger guys to motivate the vets by letting them know he's going to embarrass them by letting a rookie or new guy take their spot if they don't step up. Instead DB just seems to punish the young guys by yanking them.

I'm not a DB hater but I think it might soon be time to find out if its the coaches system or Shero's team that that sucks.
Unfortunately if it turns out to be Shero's problem it will be at DB's expense.
It's both.

KIRK is offline   Reply With Quote